Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

My first blog of a soon to be world famous blog, undoubtedly.
Google Chrome suggested I spelt 'blog' wrong and suggested I use the word 'glob' which I'm pretty sure isn't even a word. Nice one Google Chrome, I now have the utmost of respect towards you.

Anyway, I suppose I should use this blog to rant/be happy.
Where to start:
Well, It was the 11th of February in the year of 1993, a woman by the name of Mary had entered a hospital complaining of stomach pains. She thought she had gained food poisoning from the chinese she had the night before, but obviously not. Instead, do you really want to know what happened to her? Well I don't care, I'm going to tell you anyway. She had diarrhoea.

And she had a baby, no biggy..

Rant of the day:
My friend's are stupid [not literally stupid, thanks Davidius, nor literally gay].

Happy of the day:
My room has been complete. My new bed is amazing, I don't think I'll ever leave it. Except for maybe food. And school. Actually I'll leave it quite a lot, but that's why I have garden gnomes to fill in for me when I'm not there, as per obvious.

Noel is signing off now, He shall leave you with the garden gnomes.
Introductions are not necessary as they're a form of Ninja.
If you insult them, they'll strike.
Look in the mirror say 'Ninja' three times, turn around twice, and they'll strike.

PS: This has been posted from Narnia, I'm soon returning, the wardrobe door is jammed so I'm waiting on a plumber, or something of that nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment