Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

There's a hen outside my window.


I think its trying to converse with me.

'Wuuuuuuuuuuh' says the hen.
'Wuuuuuuuuuuh' says Noel.

*Hen commences to run away*

Noel sings:
Goodbye my lover,
Goodbye my friend.

Yesterday was a good day.
A very good day!
I now have a new addition to my family [even if it is just for a few days.].
She goes by the name 'Socks' and if I do say so is a lot more playful than my kitten.
I was rudely awoken by her bell this morning. She somehow figured her way out from the kitchen to my bedroom and then decided to jump on to my bed and wake me up.

Smart kitty.

Today is a boring day.
I have nothing to do [as per usual].

I'm wearing colourful shorts with circles on them and this makes me feel happy.
I like colours, and I like circles hence the happiness!


PS: The times at the end of my new posts are always wrong and I can't seem to fix them so ignore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment